October 21, 2009

Hey Milwaukee! Come see Swissmiss!

My sweet friend and long-distance roommate, Swissmiss, will be here at the design firm where I work. Come hang out with us.


From the Swissy herself:
Hey Milwaukee! I am so excited to announce an upcoming speaking engagement in your lovely town! Join me for an AIGA Talk on November 6th, 2009 6:30pm at Hanson Dodge who will be generously hosting the event.

Register Now! See you on November 6th! Yay!


From AIGA:
We are lucky to hear from contemporary designer and fresh-as-a-minute blogger extraordinaire Tina Roth Eisenberg. Counting her blog Swiss Miss as a vibrant part of her business model, Eisenberg is a Swiss designer who now resides in New York City. She studied design in Geneva and Munich and has worked at several prominent NYC design firms, including Thinkmap, where she was Design Director and helped design the award-winning Visual Thesaurus. Eisenberg now runs her own studio, with recent clients including the Museum of Modern Art and the Food Network. The self-proclaimed “Swiss Miss” says, “My aesthetics reveal my Swiss roots – I am a firm believer in white space and clean, elegant design.” Tina Roth Eisenberg is a well-rounded, gregarious and energetic designer and true lover of design. She will share insights into the work she’s done in New York City and how her blog has opened many doors.


swissmiss | Hey Milwaukee! Come see me speak!

No comments: