June 26, 2006

A Collage A Day

My name is Randel Plowman. I am an artist living and working in Northern Kentucky. A Collage a Day is an ongoing project that involves creating and posting a new 4" x 4" collage to this site every day. Each collage is offered for sale and cost $25.00, which includes: 8" x 8" archival gallery matting, documentation and free shipping within the United States.



My name is Randel Plowman. I am an artist living and working in Northern Kentucky. A Collage a Day is an ongoing project that involves creating and posting a new 4" x 4" collage to this site every day. Each collage is offered for sale and cost $25.00, which includes: 8" x 8" archival gallery matting, documentation and free shipping within the United States.

A Collage A Day

(via Love Made Visible)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the great posts on your site. Definitely adding you to my links list.

bb said...

Thanks, Karina! I'm glad you're stopping by. :)