July 12, 2011

Dark Girls – a documentary.

Heartbreaking and beautiful. I wish I could donate more money to get this story out there. If you can, please donate at the link below or send this to your friends.


Clips from the upcoming documentary exploring the deep-seated biases and attitudes about skin color---particularly dark skinned women, outside of and within the Black American culture.

This film will be released in Fall/Winter 2011. Please "Like" the Dark Girls page on Facebook, we will keep you updated with news there. Please support us by helping us raise money at indiegogo.com/​Dark-Girls-Movie.


The Official Dark Girls Movie Website

1 comment:

DB Stewart said...

Very interesting. I'm going to make sure my daughter sees it. As a teen girl she can be beauty obsessed. I think it would help her with some of her own self-assessment issues.