July 05, 2008

Now this is a Harley I could ride.

Those of you that don't live here may not know that Milwaukee is the Harley Davidson headquarters. There's a new Harley museum opening next Saturday (I initially had the date wrong - sorry), and The L.A. Times just featured a nice piece about it. I found this picture in the photo gallery. It made me giggle.


Another exhibit is the oldest known Harley, the "Serial Number One," from the early 1900s when William S. Harley and Arthur Davidson first presented to the public the Harley-Davidson motorcycle.

Hear the vroom at the new Harley museum in Milwaukee - LATimes.com

(via Czeltic Girl, who is my info source for what's going on in this town.)

1 comment:

Jenaveve said...

Love your blog...and love this HD bike! Thanks for the link - we live in Aus and my hub is a HD 'enthusiast' (aka: absolutely obsessed) so hopefully one day we can make a trip over and check out the new museum.