February 01, 2007

Bands God doesn't want you to listen to.

Was Oscar Wilde a reformed homosexual? Um, I didn't think so... but this guy thinks differently.

But I digress.

In case you're wondering which bands God doesn't want you to listen to, the webmaster of this site's put together a handy list just for you. I love the paranthetical explanations such as:

The Grateful Dead (AIDS)
George Michael (texan)
Ted Nugent (loincloth)


But, I have to ask -- Sufjan Stevens??

Love God's Way

(via popbitch.com)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, too idiotically funny. Fairly random. What is the (mb) next to Bjork supposed to mean? I am bemused by the (?questionable?) next to Morrissey. Ummm... yeah.

bb said...

You know, I wondered the same thing -- I would be incredibly impressed if the (mb) stands for Matthew Barney, and they put her on the list just for being associated with him...

Anonymous said...

Doesn't he know the 'g' in 'gmail' stands for gay? Someone should email him at his gaymail address and inform him of this INCREDIBLE OVERSIGHT.