August 21, 2008

Alpha Coffee Table.

Not crazy about the colors, and I'm sure that, within a month, I'll be sick to death of seeing this -- but, right now, I REALLY love this concept.

(p.s. why did they shoot the product on that busy-ass carpet?)



This one-of-a-kind conversation table was inspired by a Paris flea market find, then designed exclusively for us by a London graphic designer with a penchant for, and a large personal collection of, antique printers' blocks.

Alpha Coffee Table shopping in Crate and Barrel Coffee Tables

2 comments:

Kt said...

Hmm...I actually quite like the colors, but definitely agree about their choice of staging...maybe they made the carpet too and they are trying to kill 2 birds with one stone and advertise them both at the same time? haha (I hope not, but sounds like something a client would do!)

Anonymous said...

i was so sad to see this. i am making a table kind of like this with real wooden letters.