September 10, 2013

I heart my Chromecast.

I just got a Chromecast device a few weeks ago and I just realized I should actually mention it on my blog for anyone out there who's been considering one. It's SO cool. It won't excite those of you with streaming media boxes like Roku or Apple TV, but I never got around to buying either of those, so I'm all giddy.

My review - ★★★★★! It was stunningly simple to set up - it took less than five minutes to plug it into my TV, download the app onto my iPhone and start streaming Netflix. For $35, it's awesome. Seriously, I love this little guy.


Chromecast is the easy way to enjoy online video and anything from the web on your TV. Plug it into any HDTV and control it with your existing smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Send your favorites from Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, and Chrome to your TV with the press of a button. No more huddling around small screens and tiny speakers. Chromecast automatically updates to work with a growing number of apps.

With Chromecast, you can easily enjoy your favorite online content on your HDTV—movies, TV shows, videos, music, photos, websites, and more from Netflix, YouTube, Google Play, and Chrome. 

Amazon: Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
p.s. It's on backorder, so it took about a month before I got it, but it was worth the wait.

No comments: