October 13, 2009

Red Royal Quiet De Luxe Typewriter

I love typewriters, but this has taken it to a whole new level. Look at that color!



Smashingly retro! Vintage Quite Deluxe typewriter, red in color. This 1950's typewriter would be stunning in one's office.

Overall condition is good. Typewriter works and is very clean. All of the components work but for some reason I don't remember how to unlock the space bar, or perhaps it isn't working? Red Royal logo plate on front. Comes with original case that has wear. Esthetically beautiful piece. Perhaps you'd like to start typing on a real typewriter?


Paris Hotel Boutique: Vintage Red Royal Royal Quiet De Luxe Typewriter

2 comments:

martina said...

That is such a beauty, I'd trade the new Macbook. No, hang on. I didn't say that. I want both.

Unknown said...

Smashing! Just lovely.