[BB-Blog]

A site of link-ity goodness.

September 19, 2005

Revolutionary aesthetics.

Two great links:

Scrapbook of the Revolution :: Interpreting the Mao Era

International Institute of Social History :: Posters from the Cuban Revolution era
Posted by bb at 4:25 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

StatCounter

About me

My photo
bb
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
I work in web design. I love smart, attractive design. And funny things. And very giant or very tiny things. And I think the world needs more pandas, cheese (soft and/or hard) and robots. Thank you.
View my complete profile

Subscribe to [bb-blog]

via:

TWITTER | EMAIL |  RSS

Popular Posts

  • Steamer Trunk Bar Cabinet
    I'm a sucker for a steamer trunk. Steamer Trunk Bar Cabinet in Sage - Dot & Bo
  • Grandma's Superhero Therapy.
    This is fantastic on an absolutely epic level. Be sure to click through to see more pics. A few years ago, French photographer Sacha Goldber...
  • Flavorwire: Quirky New Posters for Jacques Tati’s ‘Mon Oncle’
    Ever since I saw my first Jacques Tati film poster hanging in a D.C. restaurant years ago, I've been completely in love with almost ever...
  • The Chickadee by Brevard Tiny Homes.
    I've always had a secret, wild desire to own a tiny home, but this has sent that desire into overdrive. A proper kitchen with full-size ...
  • The evolution of toys.
    Sometimes our leaps in technology just sort of mesmerize me. 1970s: Today: Mattel See 'n Say vintage toy photo by j_pidgeon . Speak, Pig...
  • Walk like a penguin.
    If only I'd had this last week before my sister trashed her ankle on the lethal Wisconsin ice... (Click to embiggen.) Random, ...
  • 44 sq m house in Tokyo.
    Crazy small and pretty. Located near the center of Tokyo, Reflection of Mineral is a modern 480 sq ft (44 sq m) house designed by Japanese a...
  • Hotel furnishings go high-tech, eco-friendly.
    It's not often that I link to the McPaper, but this is actually a good story. USATODAY.com :: Hotel furnishings go high-tech, eco-friend...
  • Tiny PMS Match
    It's been around for awhile, but is still worth a look. Tiny things! Precision! Lots of loveliness. (Thanks, Beth!) Tiny ...
  • Second Shadow lamp.
    Magically transform any room into a fantasy shadow gardens of delights. Stretched gauze filters halogen-projected images from a fancifully p...

Giggles

  • 27b/6
  • Damn you, Autocorrect!
  • For Your Entertainment
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • It's Lovely! I'll Take It!
  • Married To the Sea
  • Toothpaste For Dinner

Designy & Arty Links

  • A Cup of Jo
  • A Fuse #8 Production (kid lit!)
  • Apartment Therapy
  • Art Milk
  • Beton & Garten
  • Better Living Through Design
  • Brain Pickings
  • Coudal Partners
  • Design Crush
  • Design Milk

Blog archive

Powered By Blogger
Picture Window theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.